Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Ligon Lee Jones
Member From: 1948 - 1949
- Birth Date: December 29, 1916 Birth Place:Hopewell, Virginia
- Death Date: May 30, 1998
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Ruth Loflin
- Religion: Methodist
- Education: Randolph-Macon College (B.S.) University of Richmond (LL.B.)
- Military Service: USNR (World War II, Lieutenant)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church American Legion Phi Beta Kappa Omicron Delta Kappa Phi Kappa Sigma
|1948||Counties of Prince George and Surry; City of Hopewell||Democrat||Appropriations
Counties Cities and Towns
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.