Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Leon L. Freeman
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: September 21, 1872 Birth Place:Vienna, Fairfax County, VA
- Death Date: 02/09/1941
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Virginia and Washington, DC Public Schools Spencerian Business College Bethel Military Academy, Bethel
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Real estate dealer and fire insurance agent
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Order of Fraternal Americans Vienna Council No. 12 Masons A.F.&A.M., Concord Lodge No. 307 Mayor of Vienna (4 years)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Vienna Town Council (24 years)
|1930||County of Fairfax||Republican||Agriculture and Mining
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.