Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Lawrence D. "Larry" Wilder Jr.
Member From: May 12, 1992 - 1993
- Birth Date: 1962 Birth Place:Richmond, VA
- Gender: Male Race: African American
- Education: University of Virginia (B.A., Economics, 1984) University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 1987)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: First African Baptist Church Downtown Presents Concerned Black Men Explorers (chairman, Career Awareness) Richmond Jaycees (director, Ways and Means) Theatre IV (director) Richmond Career Training Center (director) Richmond Neighborhood Housing (director)
- Additional Info: Son of L. Douglas Wilder, Governor of Virginia
- Awards: NAACP, Virginia State Conference, Youth and College Conference Division, 55th Annual State Conference (1990)
|1992||County of Henrico (part); City of Richmond (part)||70||Democrat|
|1993||County of Henrico (part); City of Richmond (part)||70||Democrat||Health Welfare and Institutions
Labor and Commerce
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.