Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Laurence A. Short
Member From: 1966 - 1967
- Birth Date: October 28, 1929 Birth Place:Evansville, IN
- Death Date: October 31, 2014
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Roberta
- Children: Laure, Steven, Tracey, Brent and Cynthia
- Education: St. Louis University, MO (B.S., 1951) Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC (LL.B.)
- Military Service: USN (Korean War, Aviator) USNR (Lieutenant Commander)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Roman Catholic Church Lions International Veterans of Foreign Wars
|1966||County of Fairfax; Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church||27||Democrat||Claims
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.