Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Kevin G. Miller Sr.
Member From: 1980 - 1982
- Birth Date: 1930 Birth Place:NC
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Frances Thompson
- Children: Stephanie A., Kevin G., Jr., and Lora G.
- Education: James Madison University (Madison College, B.S.; M.S.)
- Military Service: USA (1948-52)
- Occupation/Profession: Associate Professor of Accounting, James Madison University CPA
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Benevolent Protective Order of Elks American Legion Virginia Society of CPAs Exchange Club Chamber of Commerce Shenandoah Valley Homebuilders Association American Institute of CPAs National Association of Accountants
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1984-2003)
|1980||Counties of Page, Rockingham and Shenandoah; City of Harrisonburg||16||Republican||Agriculture
|1981||Counties of Page, Rockingham and Shenandoah; City of Harrisonburg||16||Republican||Agriculture General Laws|
|1982||Counties of Greene, Rockingham, and Shenandoah; City of Harrisonburg||15||Republican||Agriculture
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.