Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
J. W. C. Catlett
Member From: 1919 Ex. - 1919 Ex.
- Birth Date: January 11, 1888 Birth Place:Timber Neck, Gloucester County, VA
- Death Date: 07/13/1976
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: McGuire's School Virginia Polytechnic Institute
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer and dairyman
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Gloucester-Mathews Farmers' Cooperative (president)
|1919 Ex.||County of Gloucester||Democrat|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.