Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Julian Sargeant "Sarge" Reynolds
Member From: 1966 - 1967
- Birth Date: June 30, 1936 Birth Place:New York, NY
- Death Date: June 13, 1971
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mary Ballou Handy Stettinius;
- Education: Woodberry Forest School University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Finance, PA (B.S., Economics)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Reynolds Metal Co. (assistant treasurer)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Second Presbyterian Church Country Club of Virginia Commonwealth Club Metropolitan Club of Washington The Surf Club in Miami (board of directors) The Bank of Virginia (board of directors) Boys' Club of Richmond (board of directors, executive committee) Robert E. Lee Council Boy Scouts of America (board of directors) YMCA, Tuckahoe Branch (board of directors) Grill's Country Day School, Tuckahoe Branch (board of directors) Young Democratic Clubs of Virginia (executive committee) Young Democratic Club of Richmond (president)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1968-69) Lt. Governor (1970-June 13, 1971)
|1966||City of Richmond; County of Henrico||36||Democrat||Finance
Militia and Police
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.