Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
J. Randolph Eastwood
Member From: 1966 - 1967
- Birth Date: June 19, 1920 Birth Place:Keeling, VA
- Death Date: January 2, 1974
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Pauline Cox Eastwood
- Children: James Randolph Eastwood Jr., Joanne, Larry Allen, Paul and Bobbie E. Milam
- Education: Dan River High School (4 year Farm Veteran Training, 500 hour study course, including tax, business and estate protection)
- Military Service: USCG (World War II, 1942-47)
- Occupation/Profession: Insurance agent and farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Mason Sertoma Young Farmers Association Life Underwriter's Association Parent Teacher's Association
|1966||County of Pittsylvania||52||Democrat||Agriculture
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.