Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
J. Marshall Coleman
Member From: November 29, 1972 - 1975
- Birth Date: 1942 Birth Place:Staunton, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Maureen Kelly (div.) and Niki Coleman (div.)
- Children: Billy, Sean, Jack, and Kevin
- Religion: Episcopalian
- Education: University of Virginia (B.A., 1964; J.D., 1970)
- Military Service: USMC (1966-69, Vietnam, 13 months)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church University of Virginia, Student Council (president, 1964) Phi Beta Kappa, Raven Society, Omicron Delta Kappa, "13" Society, Rotary Staunton-Augusta United Fund Drive (chairman), Staunton-Augusta Bar Association, Legal Aid Committee (chairman), Staunton-Augusta County, Virginians for the Constitution (chairman, 1970) Madison College (board of visitors, 1972), Virginia State Bar, Younger Members Conference (secretary, board of governors)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1976-77) Attorney General of Virginia (1978-82)
|1974-1975||Counties of Augusta, Highland, and Bath; Cities of Staunton and Waynesboro||15||Republican||Agriculture
Corporations Insurance and Banking
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.