Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Joseph E. Blackburn
Member From: 1954 - 1957
- Birth Date: September 23, 1920 Birth Place:Lynchburg, VA
- Death Date: 05/10/2013
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Anne Lee Reynolds
- Children: Joseph Earl Blackburn, Jr., James Edward Blackburn, Martha Dabney Blackburn, Katherine Blackburn
- Education: Lynchburg College (B.A.) Washington and Lee University (LL.B.)
- Military Service: USAAF (World War II, 1941-45) B-25 Pilot in Pacific Theatre
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney; General Counsel of Chesapeake & Potomac Telephone Company; Vice-President of C & P; Retired in 1985 as CEO of Bell Atlantic
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Phi Beta Kappa Omicron Delta Kappa Order of the Coif
- Awards: Board of Trustees, Mary Washington College; SCHEV member (11 years) & chair (7 years)
|1954-1955||City of Lynchburg||Democrat||Courts of Justice
|1955||City of Lynchburg||Democrat||Courts of Justice
|1956||City of Lynchburg||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Game and Inland Fisheries
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.