Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Joseph Eugene Duff
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: October 3, 1891 Birth Place:Belfast Mills, VA
- Death Date: 02/21/1966
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Emory & Henry College (B.S., 1913) University of Virginia (LL.B., 1916)
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Masons
|1930||County of Russell||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
Privileges and Elections
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.