Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John W. Fletcher
Member From: 1950 - 1951
- Birth Date: September 21, 1896 Birth Place:Council, VA
- Death Date: 11/11/1981
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Buchanan Mission School
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Merchant
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Christian Mens Club, Honaker Odd Fellows Veterans of Foreign Wars American Legion
|1950||County of Russell||Independent||Enrolled Bills
Mining and Mineral Resources
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.