Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1632 - 1645
- Birth Date: circa 1600 Birth Place:
- Death Date: after April 1670
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Military Service:
- Memberships/Affiliations: Southwark Parish, vestryman, 1661
- Additional Info: 1632 (Sep.), 1633 (records of assembly membership during remainder of 1630's are incomplete,) 1645 [James City County]
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Clerk of the House of Burgesses: possibly as early as 1640; 1645 - 1653
Justice of the Peace, Surry County: 1656
|1632 Feb||Pasbeyhoigh, James City, Checohominey|
|1632 Sept||Pasbeyhoigh, James City, Checohominey|
|1633||Pasbeyhoigh, James City, Checohominey|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.