Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John Shockley George
Member From: 1950 - March 20, 1951
- Birth Date: February 11, 1913 Birth Place:Stuart, Patrick County, VA
- Death Date: 03/20/1951
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Stuart Graded School R.J. Reynolds High School, Winston-Salem, NC The College of William & Mary
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Tire and rental business
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Elks
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Patrick County Board of Supervisors (6 years; chairman, 2 years)
|1950||County of Patrick||Democrat||Agriculture
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.