Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John J. Reasor
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: June 11, 1880 Birth Place:Turkey Cove, Lee County, VA
- Death Date: 08/21/1945
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Seminary High School Lincoln Memorial University, TN
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Independent Order of Odd Fellows Baptist Orphanage (board of trustees) Powell Valley Electric Corporation (president)
|1930||County of Lee||Democrat||Executive Expenditures
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
Moral and Social Welfare
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.