Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John James Miller
Member From: 1918 - 1919 Ex.
- Birth Date: August 26, 1849 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 06/26/1923
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Lumberman, farmer and orchardist
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church (senior warden) Rappahannock County National Farm Loan Association (first president)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Board of Supervisors of Rappahannock County (27 years) Senate of Virginia (1920-1923)
|1918-1919||Counties of Page and Rappahannock||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
|1919 Ex.||Counties of Page and Rappahannock||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.