Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John H. Russell
Member From: 1924 - 1924
- Birth Date: April 8, 1884 Birth Place:Jonesville, Lee County, VA
- Death Date: 05/14/1948
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Lee County public schools Emory & Henry College Johns Hopkins University
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: College teacher of Economics (1924-1937) Research Director, Department of Taxation
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Tau Kappa Alpha Phi Beta Kappa National Tax Association Virginia Social Science Association State War History Commission
|1924||County of Lee||Bull Moose-Republican||Finance
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.