Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John Homer Copp
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: January 14, 1882 Birth Place:Shenandoah County, VA
- Death Date: May 6, 1944
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Shenandoah County Public Schools Massey Business College of Richmond Virginia Christian College (Lynchburg College)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Mail carrier and farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Progressive Brethren Church
|1920||County of Shenandoah||Republican||Insurance and Banking
Labor and the Poor
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.