Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John Gallaudette Wallace Jr.
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: August 19, 1877 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 03/30/1945
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Churchland Academy
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Ruritans
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Treasurer, Norfolk County
|1920||County of Norfolk||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.