Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John C. Towler
Member From: 1972 - 1973
- Birth Date: July 5, 1939 Birth Place:Charlottesville, VA
- Death Date: December 16, 2015
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Melissa Beam (m. 1974)
- Children: John Jr., Grayson and Everett
- Education: Washington and Lee University (B.A.) George Washington University, Washington, DC (J.D.)
- Military Service: USA (Korea, ROTC graduate, 1st Lieutenant)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Roanoke City Young Democrats (president, 1970-71) Roanoke Jaycees Virginia Bar Association City of Roanoke Bar Association
|1972-1973||City of Roanoke||7||Democrat||Conservation and Natural Resources
Corporations Insurance and Banking
Mining and Mineral Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.