Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John B. Oliver
Member From: 1934 - 1935
- Birth Date: May 23, 1905 Birth Place:Bedford, VA
- Death Date: 11/06/1962
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Hampden-Sydney College Washington and Lee University
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Pi Kappa Alpha Elks Democratic State Central Committee
|1934||County of Bedford||Democrat||Federal Relations and Resolutions
Moral and Social Welfare
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.