Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Jerry M. Wood
Member From: 1992 - 1993
- Birth Date: 1937 Birth Place:Roanoke, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Medical College of Virginia, School of Pharmacy (1962)
- Military Service: USNR
- Occupation/Profession: Pharmacist
- Memberships/Affiliations: Saint James Episcopal Church American Pharmaceutical Association Virginia Pharmaceutical Association Rappahannock Pharmaceutical Association National Association of Retail Druggists Downtown Warrenton Business and Professional Association Virginia Retail Merchants Association Fauquier County Democratic Committee Fauquier/Warrenton Optimist (life member) Virginia Board of Pharmacy Virginia Board of Health Professions (budget and by-laws committees) Fauquier Springs Country Club (director, 1978-80; 1982-1984) Virginia Jaycees (life member)
- Awards: Young Democrats' Outstanding District Chairman A.H. Robins Bowl of Hygeia, community service Fauquier Distributive Education Employer of the Year
|1992||Counties of Fauquier (part), Rappahannock, and Warren (part)||31||Democrat||General Laws Labor and Commerce Nominations and Confirmations|
|1993||Counties of Fauquier (part), Rappahannock, and Warren (part)||31||Democrat||General Laws Labor and Commerce Nominations and Confirmations|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.