Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Jasper Newton Walker
Member From: 1934 - 1934
- Birth Date: September 7, 1866 Birth Place:Cove Creek, Bland County, VA
- Death Date: 04/08/1938
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Bland County Public Schools Whortberg Seminary University of Virginia (1898)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Physician
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Democratic Committee of Bland County (chairman) Board of Health of Bland County (secretary, 30 years) Bland County Supply Company (president)
|1934||Counties of Giles and Bland||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Counties Cities and Towns
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.