Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
James W. Davis
Member From: 1962 - Ex. 1965
- Birth Date: October 18, 1913 Birth Place:Pedlar Mills, Amherst County, VA
- Death Date: 01/18/1993
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Oglethorpe University, GA
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer and real estate broker Shout It From The Mountain, Inc. (secretary and treasurer)
- Memberships/Affiliations: St. Luke's Episcopal Church (senior warden and trustee) Ruritan (former president) Madison Heights Lions Boy Scouts of America Council, Piedmont Area (director) The Amherst County Chamber of Commerce
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Amherst County Board of Supervisors (1952ó) Senate of Virginia (1966-71)
|1962-1963||Counties of Nelson and Amherst||49||Democrat||Agriculture
|1963||Counties of Nelson and Amherst||49||Democrat||Agriculture
|1964-1965||Counties of Nelson and Amherst||48||Democrat||Agriculture
|1965||Counties of Nelson and Amherst||49||Democrat||Agriculture
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.