Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
James W. Barnes
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: August 14, 1862 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 07/27/1932
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Charles City County Public Schools
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Henrico County Board of Supervisors
|1920||County of Henrico||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.