Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
James R. Tate
Member From: January 10, 1973 - 1975
- Birth Date: 1943 Birth Place:Denver, CO
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Georgia Institute of Technology (B.Ch.E.) George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC (J.D.)
- Military Service: USA (1968-70; 101st Airborne Division, Vietnam, 1969-70)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Fairfax Chamber of Commerce Fairfax Jaycees Veterans of Foreign Wars American Legion Federal Bar Association Virginia Bar Association
|1974-1975||County of Fairfax (part)||19||Republican||Finance
Health Welfare and Institutions
Labor and Commerce
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.