Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
James J. Davidson
Member From: 1940 - 1941
- Birth Date: March 6, 1878 Birth Place:Rocky Gap, VA
- Death Date: 12/31/1952
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Sharon College Medical College of Virginia (M.D.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Physician
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Masons
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Bland County Board of Supervisors (16 years)
|1940||Counties of Giles and Bland||Independent Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Mining and Mineral Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.