Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
James Harden Massie
Member From: 1940 - 1941
- Birth Date: August 14, 1887 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 01/13/1986
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Fork Union Military Academy Virginia Polytechnic Institute
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer, orchardist and cattle raiser
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church (deacon) School Electoral Board Local Farmers' Union (president) Piedmont Baptist Association (executive committee) Amherst County Agricultural Advisory Board (executive committee) Federal Land Bank, Amherst County (director)
Asylums and Prisons
Moral and Social Welfare
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.