Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1714 - 1732
- Birth Date: circa 1667 Birth Place:Elizabeth City
- Death Date: Before May 19, 1742
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mary Lenora (Booth) Armistead m. 1687 d. 1729, Catherine Nutting m. 1729
- Children: Angelica, Ellyson, James, Robert and Booth
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: Robert Armistead succeeded Nicholas Curle, who died sometime before the session which began November 16, 1714. He then succeeded James Ricketts, who died before the opening of the session beginning May 12, 1726. Robert Armistead accepted the office of sheriff before the 1732 session. He was succeeded by Merit Sweney.
|1728-1734||Elizabeth City||Public Claims|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.