Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Hubert D. Bennett
Member From: 1934 - 1935
- Birth Date: November 18, 1906 Birth Place:Pittsylvania County, VA
- Death Date: May 30, 2009
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Georgene Cameron Phillips
- Education: Hargrave Military Academy University of Virginia (B.S., LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney Trial Justice, Pittsylvania County
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Jr. Order of United American Mechanics Redmen
|1934||County of Pittsylvania||Democrat||Claims
Labor and the Poor
Moral and Social Welfare
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.