Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Herbert N. Morgan
Member From: 1972 - 1973
- Birth Date: 1929 Birth Place:Jackson, TN
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: American University, Washington, DC (J.D.)
- Military Service: USAF
- Occupation/Profession: Executive vice president (Real Title Corporation)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church AF&AM, St. John's Lodge 332 Alexandria Consistory Kena Temple Arlington Rotary Washington Golf and Country Club Arlington Chamber of Commerce (director and vice president) Virginia State Chamber of Commerce (national affairs committee) Arlington Salvation Army Corps (director)
|1972-1973||County of Arlington; City of Alexandria||23||Republican||Finance
Nominations and Confirmations
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.