Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Henry Prince Burnett
Member From: 1938 - 1939
- Birth Date: August 15, 1885 Birth Place:
- Death Date: April 29, 1957
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Roanoke College Virginia Polytechnic Institute Washington and Lee University (LL.B., 1907)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Masons Shrine
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Commonwealth's Attorney of Grayson County (1919-35)
Virginia Constitutional Convention (1956)
|1938||County of Grayson||Republican||Claims
Currency and Commerce
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.