Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Henry O. Lampe
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: April 8, 1927 Birth Place:Bremen, Germany
- Death Date: 10/28/2012
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Westtown School (graduate) Swarthmore College, PA American University, Washington, DC (B.S., Business, honors)
- Military Service: USN (World War II)
- Occupation/Profession: Stockbroker
- Memberships/Affiliations: Lutheran Church Northern Virginia Regional Planning Commission Arlington County Health and Welfare Council (board member) Arlington Committee of 100 (former chairman) Association of Investment Brokers Tenth District Republican Committee (1st vice-chairman) Republican State Central Committee (1964-68) Northern Virginia Mental Health Association Northern Virginia Fine Arts Association American University Alumni (former vice president) Omicron Delta Kappa Delta Upsilon Pi Delta Epsilon Alpha Psi Omega Lions Bond Club of Washington
|1970-1971||County of Arlington||9||Republican||Claims
Health Welfare and Institutions
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.