Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Henry C. "Hal" Tyler
Member From: 1922 - 1923 Ex.
- Birth Date: December 10, 1878 Birth Place:Pulaski County, VA
- Death Date: 11/03/1941
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: St. Albans Preparatory School University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church American Bar Association Virginia Bar Association Montgomery County-Radford City and Floyd County Bar Association Rotary
|1922-1923||County of Montgomery; City of Radford||Democrat||Library (Chair)
|1923 Ex.||County of Montgomery; City of Radford||Democrat||Library (Chair)
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.