Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Harry Lamont Snead
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: February 27, 1890 Birth Place:Fork Union, Fluvanna County, VA
- Death Date: July 20, 1979
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Frances A. Andrews Snead
- Education: Fork Union Military Academy University of Richmond (A.B., 1909; LL.B. 1913)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney and banker
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Lions Kappa Sigma Delta Theta Phi Masons Examiner of Records, Fourth Judicial Circuit Four-Minute Men for Chesterfield County, World War I (chairman)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Commonwealth's Attorney, Chesterfield County (1920-1923)
|1920||County of Chesterfield||Democrat||Appropriations
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.