Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Harold M. Burrows Jr.
Member From: 1960 - 1960
- Birth Date: December 24, 1924 Birth Place:Washington, NC
- Death Date: September 20, 2014
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Barbara Blades Tyson Burrows
- Children: Virginia Waring and Harold Melville
- Education: University of Virginia (B.S., Commerce)
- Military Service: USAAF (World War II)
- Occupation/Profession: Stockbroker
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Delta Kappa Epsilon Farmington Country Club
|1960||City of Charlottesville||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Currency and Commerce
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.