Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Guy Avery Kauffman
Member From: 1942 - 1943
- Birth Date: March 16, 1903 Birth Place:Norton, VA
- Death Date: 02/12/1965
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Lincoln Memorial University, TN University of Georgia (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Hebrew Synagogue Lions (first vice president) Lee County Bar Association (secretary)
|1942||County of Lee||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Mining and Mineral Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.