Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Grover Cleveland Outland
Member From: March 19, 1945 - 1947
- Birth Date: July 10, 1885 Birth Place:Carrsville, Isle of Wight County, VA
- Death Date: 01/10/1972
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Isle of Wight County Public Schools Fork Union Military Academy University of Richmond The College of William & Mary (Law student, Teachers Diploma, B.A.) University of Virginia (special work in education)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: District Manager, Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York Former High School and Supervising Principal (15 years)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Freeman Street Baptist Church Masons Lodge No. 339 Ionic Royal Arch Chapter No. 46 Elks Norfolk Southside Kiwanis (former president) Travelers Protective Association (former president) Norfolk Life Underwriters Association (former president) Sons of the American Revolution, Norfolk Chapter (president, 1945) Boys' Club of Norfolk (board of directors) Central Y.M.C.A., Norfolk (board of directors, 1932-41) Norfolk Izaak Walton League Fork Union Military Academy (board of trustees since 1938) City Democratic Committee of Norfolk (1943-45) Democratic National Convention, Philadelphia (alternate delegate, 1936) The College of William & Mary, Alumni Association (life member) Tau Kappa Alpha Virginia Education Association, State Teachers Retirement Committee (1925-27) Virginia Education Association, Principal's Department (secretary, 1920)
|1946-1947||City of Norfolk||Democrat||Federal Relations and Resolutions
Schools and Colleges
|1947||City of Norfolk||Democrat||Federal Relations and Resolutions
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.