Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1938 - 1943
- Birth Date: January 27, 1911 Birth Place:Millers Tavern, Essex County, VA
- Death Date: 12/08/1989
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: St Christopher's School, Richmond University of Virginia (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church (vestryman) Alpha Tau Omega Phi Delta Phi Masons Ruritan National (board of directors) Raven Society Ruritan of Essex County (president) Young Democratic Club of Essex County (former president) Virginia Law Review (former associate editor)
|1938||Counties of King and Queen, Essex and Middlesex||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
|1940||Counties of King and Queen, Essex and Middlesex||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
|1942||Counties of King and Queen, Essex and Middlesex||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.