Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1938 - 1938
- Birth Date: 1888 Birth Place:
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Randolph-Macon Academy Randolph-Macon College University of Virginia (LL.B., 1910)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney and farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Commonwealth Club Sigma Phi Epsilon Virginia Bar Association
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Virginia Constitutional Convention: 1945
|1938||County of Westmoreland and Northumberland||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
Courts of Justice
Moral and Social Welfare
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.