Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
George P. Shafran
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: May 4, 1926 Birth Place:Atlas, PA
- Death Date: June 7, 2017
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Angela
- Children: Tom, Jim, Jack and Jane
- Education: Pennsylvania Public Schools Paterson State Teachers College, NJ Bucknell University, PA Brown University, RI
- Military Service: USN (Officer, World War II, Korean Conflict)
- Occupation/Profession: Realtor (President, Better Homes Realty Incorporated and Realty Programming Corporation)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church National Multi List (president) Virginia Association of Realtors (director) Red Cross, Arlington Chapter (director) Foundation Independent Junior Colleges (director) American Legion Benevolent Protective Order of Elks Northern Virginia Board of Realtors (former president) United Givers Fund (director, former chairman) Northern Virginia Service League (advisor)
|1970-1971||County of Arlington||9||Republican||Nominations and Confirmations
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.