Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
George Mason Green Jr.
Member From: 1970 - 1973
- Birth Date: October 2, 1936 Birth Place:Washington, DC
- Death Date: 01/04/2004
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Arlington County Public Schools Episcopal High School University of South Carolina
- Military Service: USA (6 months) USAR (6 years)
- Occupation/Profession: Real Estate Broker
- Memberships/Affiliations: Young Republican Federation of Virginia (former chairman) Kappa Alpha Order Age of Majority, Study Commission
|1970-1971||County of Arlington||9||Republican||Counties Cities and Towns
|1972-1973||County of Arlington||22||Republican||Counties Cities and Towns
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.