Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
George LeCato Bosman
Member From: 1920 - 1921
- Birth Date: December 24, 1891 Birth Place:Culpeper Court House, VA
- Death Date: July 4, 1921*
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Marie Guyot Bargamin
- Children: John Bosman
- Education: Randolph-Macon College University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney City Attorney, Portsmouth
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Raven Club Sigma Phi Epsilon Red Cross service during World War I Literary and Debating Societies (awarded Orator's medals)
- Additional Info: * George LeCato Bosman died on 4 July 1921 at the age of 29 in Portsmouth, VA. He went for a walk for cigars on the night of 4 Jul 1921 and was never seen again.
|1920||City of Portsmouth||Democrat||Currency and Commerce
Insurance and Banking
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.