Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
George Curtis Hand
Member From: 1938 - 1939
- Birth Date: 1903 Birth Place:Norfolk County, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Portsmouth Public Schools Woodrow Wilson High School University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Portsmouth Lodge No. 82 Benevolent Protective Order of Elks Delta Sigma Phi, Alpha Mu Chapter Young Democratic Clubs of Virginia Craddock-Norfolk County Chamber of Commerce Assistant Trial Justice of Norfolk County
|1938||County of Norfolk; City of South Norfolk||Democrat||Claims
Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.