Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Fred Bonham Greear
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: May 26, 1899 Birth Place:St. Paul, Wise County, VA
- Death Date: 11/15/1960
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Emory & Henry College University of Virginia (LL.B.)
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church American Legion Masons
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Wise County Commonwealth's Attorney (1932ó)
|1930||County of Wise||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
Courts of Justice
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.