Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Floyd Windfield Williams
Member From: 1950 - 1951
- Birth Date: December 12, 1891 Birth Place:Woodlawn, Virginia
- Death Date: July 15, 1955
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mary Josephine Williams
- Children: Jack
- Religion: Methodist
- Education: Woodlawn High School Draughon's Business College, Atlanta, GA
- Military Service: USA (World War I, Sergeant)
- Occupation/Profession: Merchant
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church United Commercial Travelers Masons Rotary (former president) American Legion (post commander, 6 years; department commander, 1942-43)
|1950||County of Grayson||Republican||Currency and Commerce
Game and Inland Fisheries
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.