Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
E. Jordan Taylor
Member From: 1938 - 1939
- Birth Date: July 23, 1882 Birth Place:Driver, VA
- Death Date: 02/09/1943
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: The College of William & Mary (A.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Truck farm operator
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church A.F. & A.M., Harmony Lodge 149 Independent Order of Odd Fellows Sons of Confederate Veterans Benevolent Protective Order of Elks Lions Suffolk Chamber of Commerce County School Board Nansemond County Democratic Executive Committee (former chairman)
|1938||County of Nansemond; City of Suffolk||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
Counties Cities and Towns
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.