Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Everett H. Hogge
Member From: 1988 - April 4, 1988
- Birth Date: May 14, 1921 Birth Place:Hayes, Gloucester County, VA
- Death Date: 04/04/1988
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Achilles High School The College of William and Mary
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Supervisor (United States Postal Service, retired) Owner (Income tax business)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Trinity United Methodist Church (administrative board, former chairman) American Heart Association, Peninsula Division (board member, former president) Peninsula Agency on Aging, Inc. (advisory board, vice-chairman) Mended Hearts, Inc., Chapter 119 (advisory board) Newport News City Planning Commission (1984-88) Newport News City Republican Committee Bremond Masonic Lodge No. 241 Newport News Scottish Rite Bodies, 32∞ Mason Silver-Haired Legislature (member, 1983; Speaker, 1985) Local PTA (former president) Virginia PTA (honorary member) National PTA (honorary member)
- Awards: Local PTA award for outstanding volunteer service (more than 11 years) Virginia Affiliate of American Heart Association Award for more than 15 years volunteer service United States Postal Service Award for more than 39 years service
|1988||City of Newport News (part)||93||Republican||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
Health Welfare and Institutions
Labor and Commerce
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.