Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Eugene B. Sydnor Jr.
Member From: 1954 - Ex.October 5, 1955
- Birth Date: September 25, 1917 Birth Place:Richmond, VA
- Death Date: 09/09/2003
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Princeton University, NJ (B.A.) Harvard University Graduate School of Business, MA (M.B.A.)
- Military Service: USNR (World War II, Lieutenant)
- Occupation/Profession: Merchant
- Memberships/Affiliations: Christian Science Church Country Club of Virginia Commonwealth Club American Legion Richmond Kiwanis
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1955-1959)
|1954-1955||City of Richmond||Democrat||Appropriations
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.