Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Edwin James Smith
Member From: 1933 - 1933
- Birth Date: 1883 Birth Place:Princess Anne County, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Randolph-Macon College (B.A., 1903; M.A., 1904) University of Virginia (B.L.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Delta Chi
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Princess Anne County Commonwealth's Attorney (1916-1932)
|1933 Ex.||County of Princess Anne||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
Labor and the Poor
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.